and here is Emory copying the rooster....
We spent most of Saturday (after it quit raining) at Oak Mountain and had a blast. The girls loved roaming around the little petting zoo and fishing. We drove around checking out the cabins, beach, and golf course. It would be the best time to get a group of friends together to spend the weekend in the cabins. The golf course is really nice, but we might have to stay away from the beach- ewwww! They have paddle boats that we might try next time.We plan to go back to Oak Mountain soon. We all had a fun time together .







That looks like so much fun! I love the pics of the girls walking together. They are so cute together. I hate that all of those people got sick at the beach because I took Haley there a few weeks back and she loved it. I'm scared to go back though. They've tested the water several times and haven't found anything. Oh well. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
ReplyDelete