Friday, May 28, 2010

What did you do tonight?

We reenacted Shanna's wedding!


Christian put on a swimsuit and one of my swim wraps as a veil with a blue cup as the flowers.
I threw random toys and candy at them while they walked

Christian must have remembered doing this BECAUSE......


she wanted to sit in a chair with her 'veil' over the chair and Daddy to get under her veil. (I almost wet my pants laughing so hard every time I see this picture. She was so serious about the whole wedding).


This video is of the vows. She took this very seriously. She even handed me a handful of sour gummy worms to throw at them! I might just have to show these pictures at her wedding!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally cracking up!! All of that is too funny. I love that Bryan was eating the gummy worms as you threw them. She will be a wonderful, beautiful bride one day. You will definitely have to bring these back out when she gets married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute! He is such a great daddy to play along! you must save that forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical!!!
    What did I do tonight at Hotel Bo & Jo? I went to see SATC 2 "all by my own", as H says and took a nice, long shower w/o a time limit! Heaven!! SATC was great!

    ReplyDelete