Monday, May 17, 2010

Whoooo's turning ONE?!

I took the napkin to Edgar's and they made the cake and baby smash cake look just like it!



I made different collages of of her first year of life. one of her first few days in the hospital, one with our family, one with her and her Gigi, and one with just our family.
The middle is a Lollipop bouquet. I had little owl lollipops made for everyone to take home with owl tags that said "Thanks for making Emory's first birthday a HOOT!"

What a cute pinata, huh?!



This is a collage of a picture from each month of her life. I bought a 12 x 12 canvas and glued the picture to it.

collage of her newborn pics.


This was right before she almost burned her finger! Thank goodness for Daddy's quick reflexes!


CC wore the same romper, hat, and bib for her first birthday.

Look at Georgia and Emory trying to join in the fun!



Emory's little friends!
(Lucy, Kate, Emory, Georgia)
I wish I had enough space to put all 150 pictures that I took to try to get a good shot.:):)
We celebrated Emory's first birthday the night of CC's first dance recital. Everything turned out perfect. The weather was perfect and Emory had a blast. We have such wonderful friends and family that helped make Emory's first birthday so special! Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute theme! I LOVE the tulle on her highchair. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is REALLY CUTE! I love the owl theme and the highchair skirt! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an AMAZING job!! Everything is so cute. I love the second picture of all the girls. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Watch out Martha Stewart!! I am still so so sad we could not be there. Emory looked like a little princess.

    ReplyDelete