
I
believe I found and married my best friend and wonderful hubby because of this man-my daddy! You know they say you marry someone
that reminds you of your dad. I think one of the best qualities to have is being nice....nice to everyone. and
that is my dad. He is a great friend to my mom and me, and he's never met a stranger. He's fun, funny, laid back (sometimes:):)), kind, generous, and understanding. I just love him. and we all get as excited as Christian is in
this picture when we see him.

And I'm so happy my girls will have a Daddy like I do. He is so involved and patient with all of our girl drama we
have daily! He is absolutely the best and even though we may not always show it, all three of us girls know we have the best man ever in our lives.

he will even hop in the big redneck blow up pool in the backyard to have a tea party!

I put these in sepia thinking maybe we wouldn't look as redneck as we felt! But we all had fun!



Today, for Father's Day Bryan woke up to breakfast in bed and homemade cards and presents. Then we headed to church with naps afterwards. Then we jumped in our
bath suits, grabbed a beach ball, and headed for the blow up pool outside. We finished up with a big dinner and golf on TV......hope everyone had a fun father's day.
The "hose pipe" hanging over the side of the pool really adds that extra special red touch-- of course, I honestly call it a "hose pipe", drives JoJo nuts.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day!!!
ReplyDelete