Monday, June 28, 2010

When the Mice are away, the Cats will play!



While the girls were at my parents, we had a fun night out with friends. We headed to Do Di Yos for dinner, which was great. Even though the air wasn't working and they stuck us in a secluded corner, we still had a fun fun time completing our sentences and not picking food up from the floor! Then we headed to Jackson's for drinks afterwards. I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've had a night like Friday, and it was so much fun!
Saturday, Bryan and I slept in then headed to my school to get my classroom in order for next year. I know it seems early, but I am gone every weekend in July and August will be here before ya know it! My room is clean and organized and ready for school.....now I just have to work on ME being ready:):):)
Saturday night, we strolled around the mall shopping for sunglasses, which apparently is not easy for me! I finally narrowed it down to two pair but ultimately walked away empty handed b/c the salesman was annoying. Then we enjoyed dinner out and a quick stop into Buy Buy Baby (THE BEST baby store EVER!!! they have absolutely EVERYTHING. if you have a kid, you have to go........ and if you don't have a kid- don't go b/c it might scare you enough to not want them!!!)
Sunday, we headed to church and actually made it on time! We were ready 15 minutes early and didn't know what to do:):):)
It was a very very productive weekend, but boy did we miss our girls. It sure is quiet around here without them.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to go to that store! I heard its awesome. I have only seen the website :)
    Great pics of you guys!

    ReplyDelete