
CC woke up to her own birthday set up in the kitchen

cupcakes for her friends at school (I had planned to go to the school to celebrate with her class but they were in lockdown all day b/c of a robbery down the street from her church. Her teacher was so nice and still had the party for her with all the craziest going on!)

she was so excited to see the kitchen and all her presents


The birthday girl and Emory!

Mexican Themed Birthday!

ready to party!

She loved the hat and everyone singing


I meant to take a picture of all the kids but it slipped my mind with all that was going on!
We decided to have a 'low key/relaxing' birthday for CC at a Mexican
restaurant....but I'm not sure what I part I thought was going to be relaxing with a 11 kids
and a baby who wants to be IN HER BED at 7:00
(Emory). It was absolutely the most chaotic thing I have ever experienced...... BUT Christian had the best time with her friends and that was the whole point (who cares that the Congleton's will never be welcomed to Habernos again....it was worth it!). Thanks for all who joined in the chaos with us! You all made
Christian's birthday a blast!
I'm disappointed I don't see any dollar bills pinned to her shirt! Don't you know that's how you really party? :)
ReplyDeleteGlad she had a great time, Hudson is right behind her on being a big 4 year old!!