Monday, July 26, 2010

First Day of School for my Emory!

Emory wants to stand on the stool like sister does to brush her teeth. Today she refused to share and kept pushing CC off. Look at how cute she is looking up at her sister!
Every morning before we leave, I yell, "Time to brush our teeth". Usually I am saying it to CC, but lately Emory will RUN into the bathroom and climb on the stool waiting to brush her teeth. So cute!

Emory had a death grip on me this morning but went straight to Ms. Rose when she saw her toys. She didn't cry at all when I left and did great! I luckily had already dropped off everything she needed a few days last week. So all I had to do was hand her over- it made it much easier for her and me! I kept CC with me, so I didn't cry (hopefully that's a good sign but I doubt I'll go without crying when I drop both of my girls off....actually I'm about to cry right now just thinking about it!)


I am so excited for Emory! She is going to love her little class and her teachers. Now I just have to get used to not being with all day!


Since I start back to work August 9th, I have decided to slowly send Emory to her school. For 3 days this week, I am sending her a few hours in the morning. Today (according to the daily report) they sang songs, read, danced, rode in the bye-bye buggy, and played outside. They even write down the times they change her diaper, what she ate for snacks and lunch. She already had an incident report written up on her as well!!!!! Her first day there and she fell and got a big red knot of her head! That was the only time that she cried though....pretty good for her first day. I'm sure it will be better than I will do on my first day back at work!!! And tomorrow I will take a picture of her chunky little self sitting in the table eating lunch. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen! Next week, we will work on staying all day which includes napping on a cot- Ahhhhhhhh- is she big enough to do that?!!!!

1 comment: