We have hit the ground running with Christmas at our house!
(I had the BEST idea about how Santa will figure out where to put each girls' presents! For some reason I have been stressed out about how to do this! BUT....I came up with this idea to make a directional sign to put up for Santa. I had these made, then Bryan is going to mount them to a post stand and paint it to look like a candy cane! I can't wait to see the finished product. And if any more kiddos are added to our family, we can just add another sign! I'll post pics when it's finished.I feel like I should quit my job and start making these!:))
our advent calendar is up and ready to begin on Wednesday
our table is decorated (and apparently one of our nutcracker is missing an eye!)
snowmen are up,







Everything looks wonderful. I love the directional sign. I know the girls are going to have an amazing Christmas season.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I am so glad when our elf gets to come back to our home. :)
ReplyDelete