
Before heading to Auburn Saturday morning, we got together with our great friends, the
Ashford's, for dinner. They are expecting their fourth baby in 2 weeks!!! They didn't find out what they are having, so we are all SO excited to find out! Either way, it will be beautiful.

Then Saturday, we woke up and headed towards Auburn for the AU/
UGA game! We were so excited. My parents met us there to pick up the girls. We went to one of Bryan's client's tailgate first.

Then headed to meet Angela and Stephen who were so nice to give us two tickets to the game! (THANKS SO MUCH!) Angela and I immediately headed to Tiger Walk to see the team walk by.

great picture, huh?!

check out my shirt! I bought it at a gas station on the way down....it's complete with orange and blue rhinestones! I love it!

The guys played corn hole (of course!)

and acted like they were 21 again!

Angela and I posed in front of a huge Auburn RV! How much fun would it be to drive down to every game in this!

The weather was perfect and so were the seats. I, of course, don't care about football at all and don't really understand what is happening. but it is still fun to be in the stadium with 86,000 other Auburn fans!

We had 4
th quarter passes to go up to Angela's family's box. We ate, drank, and watched the game in style! It was even more fun to be up there watching Cam Newton and all the other players jump the fence to run into the stands when we won. Almost the entire stadium stuck around for about 30-45 minutes afterwards just celebrating.

Angela's step mom Patsy made these mask for Sophia and Elise. Well, some girl took one of them. When Patsy found out she ran after the girl and made her return it. Angela and I were laughing hysterically!
We had THE BEST TIME in Auburn this weekend! Thanks Angela and Stephen for a fun day! The day couldn't have been any better. Now, I need a weekend to recover!
Yes, we had the BEST TIME EVER! Oh, we are still laughing about the Aubie masks :)
ReplyDelete