Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christian's Christmas party

CC and her friend, Bella

socializing

presenting Ms. Donna with her gift tree.


Ughhhhh....before I tell you what this is- last year I bought a pre-made gingerbread from Target for Christian's class. It was very easy to put together and the kids really enjoyed it. So, this year I picked one up while I was at Michael's. I didn't read about it- just bought it b/c I remembered they loved it last year. WELL.....learn from my mistake....DON'T BUY ONE FROM MICHAEL'S!!! You had to make the icing by blending it for 3 mins in a mixer. then after putting it together you have to wait 1 hour. So, poor Ms. Donna opened it thinking it was easy (b/c I told her it was!). This was the outcome.....SORRY Ms. Donna and all 13 kids who were excited about decorating a ginger bread house! They sure did give it their best!
(no pictures of her Christmas crafts b/c our carpet is being cleaned today and CC's tree is currently laying sideways on her bed- they sure were cute though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment