Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas activities

Christian and I all dressed up to go to the Alabama Theatre

We had a lunch date with Sophia and Mrs. Angela at Brio- yummy!

The girls were so well behaved and had a great time






The Alabama Theatre has a children's day with where they play Christmas music while playing the organ, then they play 3 short Christmas movies- Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. It was a lot of fun.....we're going to add it to our list of Christmas traditions!

Then Sunday we made a gingerbread house (turned out better than the one I sent for Christian's class to make- pictures to come)


Can you tell I'm tired?!


Then Emory realized you could actually EAT the icing!


and she became VERY interested!!!

So cute!
WE LOVE CHRISTMAS AROUND HERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. the AL Theatre does some great things for kids, we took Hudon last year and the AL Symphony played during a movie....good stuff!! Love the blue dress! and Ill tell you about the gingerbread house at JoJos when I see you....

    ReplyDelete