Sunday, December 5, 2010

This weekend

WE...

asked Stewie to find out from Santa what kind of cookies he likes.

and Stewie did! Santa likes sugar cookies with sprinkles. And the even better thing about that is that we already have everything we need to make the cookies, just in case we forgot to buy them!

Friday after school, I took CC and her friend from her class to see Tangled and to dinner. They had the best time together and were so cute talking to each other in the car and dinner! Christian LOVES having people ride in the car with her. :):) (They went on a field trip this week and all she could tell me about it was what happened in the car ride there and back!!!)


Saturday we went to 'Christmas Crafts' at church. Some friends from Christian's class were there, which made her so happy!


We made ornaments, place mats, snacks,

and Christmas trees!. (I'm not sure what happened to this picture. I thought I snapped the picture when everyone was looking...guess not!). Then we headed to lunch with our friends Hudson, Lois Anne, and Kelley! Again, her favorite part was having Hudson ride with us to lunch. The two of them were perfect at lunch, while Kelley and I talked for an hour! It was so so great to catch up.

Then Bryan made chili and the Scroggins came over later for the SEC championship game! What a great game!!!!! We celebrated like crazy when Auburn won!
When the Scroggins left, we were exhausted and shut down the house to go to bed. We looked at the clock and it was 8:30!!! we are WILD!

Sunday, we headed to church, took naps, then went to visit the Ashford's and their new addition, Charlie, who was born on Monday! He is absolutely precious. I went to see them earlier in the week at the hospital, but Bryan wanted to meet him. So we took them dinner and visited for a while.
Emory was so cute. She kept her distance from him and kept pointing saying "night night". She didn't have a problem with Daddy holding him or when I held him. UNTIL........David handed me a bottle for me to feed him. Emory could. not. stand. it! Eventually I handed him back and Emory jumped in my lap and wanted to me to hold and rock her like a baby! So funny!

I love you Charlie!

The perfect family of six!
WOW!!!! the weekend went by fast. Only 20 days until Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment