
We just forced CC to go to bed after a long process of book, prayers, relaxing, and hugging. She has already made up EVERY excuse in the book to stay awake. She is sleeping with her pillow pet, her Jesse Doll, and Tiki the monkey. We are in our room hearing her scream, "I DON'T LIKE TALKING TO PRETEND PEOPLE OR PUPPETS. I WANT TO TALK TO REAL PEOPLE THAT WILL TALK BACK TO ME! PLEASE COME TALK TO ME!!!!"
I sure do love this little one!







That is priceless! She is so funny. I hope you can find a way to get her to sleep :). Thanks for the great advice you gave me on my post the other day. That was very helpful. You're so sweet! Only 60 more days.
ReplyDeleteHeather
Oh my goodness...I am dying! She is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT believe you did not go in there and talk to her. Ha She is so funny AND SMART! I don't blame her I would rather talk to people too! LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete