Sunday, January 30, 2011

KISS ATTACK!!!!























I ABSOLUTELY love Emory's age right now! She is so stinkin' cute- talking up a storm and has the funniest personality. She is so funny and even knows how to little jokes...well in her own little way (when she toot toots, she says 'I pooted'..ha!). She is so loving and our little cuddle bug! I just love her to death! Some of her latest tricks are saying 'I love you too" after we say it to her and talking about her little friends at school. She now wants to do EVERYTHING her 'sissy' does- even as far as us whispering in her ear b/c we whispered in CC's ear!
These pictures are of her laughing like crazy from a kiss attack (where we scream "KISS ATTACK" then kiss all over her face and make kissing noises- we've done it since CC was little and she loved it too!).
I can't get enough of my two little girls... They sure do make Bryan and me happier than ever::):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment