Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm a big kid now!!!












For as long as we can remember Christian has been scared of showers. Whenever we would try to get her to take a shower with us, she would cry hysterically. I really was beginning to think that the girl was going to be taking baths everyday for the rest of her life! Well, tonight she decided she wanted to play in the shower (I am actually sitting on top of the toilet typing this while she has been showering for 25 minutes!!!).
Every now and then she will say (in a sing-songy voice)...... "I'm taking a SHOOOOOWWWWER!!! and I'm not even crying" "This if funner than I thought!" "I LOVE this"
She is so proud of herself! This is a big day for her....2-3-2011....her first shower ever. I bet she remembers it for the rest of her life...if not for the fact that she finally got the courage to do it, then because her entire body will be one big prune:):):)
You're growin' up girl....right before our eyes! And we are proud of you (even if it's just a shower!). (why does typing this make me want to cry?!!!! silly)


No comments:

Post a Comment