
We've spent most of our days outside playing in the backyard. One morning, we took a trip to Toys R Us for a bubble machine...the best $14 ever spent.
Here is Emory letting the bubbles touch her belly!

I also bought a little kit to make ballon shapes. The girls loved it, but I'm not sure what I was thinking...I have NO idea how to make balloon animals or anything with a balloon. I came up with tying balloons together and calling it a rainbow. It worked for CC!

I made Emory a hat that she loved. I think I probably pumped up 50 balloons and made 15 different hats and rainbows! (don't tell the girls, but I threw the kit away.....it was hard work and I don't really want to do it again..ha!

We ate picnic lunches and dinners whenever we could! They loved it and ate more than they usually do.

I think this spring break, the girls realized that they are not only sisters but friends. Bryan and I have loved watching them play together- not just pick and get on each others nerves. Christian is a great big sister and has taught Emory a lot. She is so cute when she is teaching Emory something. She'll say, "Okay Emory, let's learn how to walk down the stairs without sitting." "Now let's learn how to run up the hill." "Now let's learn how to get in the swing by ourself" (that one didn't work too well!). Emory would do everything CC would say and loved the attention from her.

Thursday we headed home to see my parents and my cousin who now lives in Dallas. I was really excited to see her....and she is making a little cousin in her belly for the girls to play with! She finds out on Tuesday what she is having and I can't wait to find out....I feel like it's me who is preggers and finding out!

The girls had so much fun and were spoiled rotten at Gran and Pawpaw's house. CC LOVES to ride her bike up and down their drive way.

Have I ever mentioned that Emory loves to talk about her toes? Here is Courtney blowing bubbles on her toes.

I headed back by myself on Friday so Bryan and I could get some much needed yard work done. The girls had so much fun at Gran and Pawpaws that they did not want to come back with us. From this picture, I think Gran and Pawpaw had just as much fun! Christian told us that she wants to stay there for 48 days!







No comments:
Post a Comment