Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

(First a little story....Thursday night CC and I were reading the story of Easter and at the bottom of her bible it has little questions to ask. This one was 'what would you say to Jesus if he were to walk into the room right now?'. Christian said, " I would tell him I want a baby brother. Right now" I just giggled and told her her daddy would say the same thing!!--hehehe
PS- I typed this out Sunday night, but didn't post it.....it's now Monday afternoon------I just picked the girls up from school and CC's afternoon teacher came up to me saying Christian told everyone she is getting a baby brother and wanted to know if it's true!!!!!!!! I almost peed my pants!)



We hit the ground running this morning with a peek at what the Easter Bunny brought us. Christian forgot the Easter Bunny even came (and to be honest the Easter bunny almost forgot as well.....all the partying from the night before had us worn out!), so she was extra excited.


Then we put on our Easter best and headed to church....Emory even let me curl her already curly hair into little ringlets:):)


After church, we went to Aunt Paige and Uncle Robert's house where we we posed for many many pictures!


Which most ended up like this. I have SO many pictures where CC is sitting smiling a fake smile and Emory walking towards me laughing.









Then we had an Easter Egg hunt!











and Christian got the orange golden egg with $10 inside!






then when we were all so tired we couldn't see straight, we went home! On the car ride home, CC asked to go to bed when we got home, and Bryan was so tired, he went to bed at 8:00!!

HOPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

  1. Girls look so pretty. I love their dresses. I cannot believe how prepared you all were for the storm. Scary day I am sure.

    Love YA
    Pat

    ReplyDelete