Yet another change!!!
Emory had her 'moving up' ceremony and end-of-the-year party today!

She was so excited to have her Daddy there! (I couldn't make it since it was my students last day of school! I cried (surprise, surprise!!) at the end of my day with my students....I sure did love to grow my little friends. One of my friends who I spent most of my day with actually cried too when I was saying bye, which made me loose it....not sure what I'm going to do when I'm not having conversations about various tree/plants and I don't hear "Congleton" 2,000 in one day!)
I'm in TODDLER 2!!!!
Emory loves all of her friends! Such a sweet group of little kids
Daddy said she was such a big girl during the ceremony. She sat in the chair the whole time clapping whenever her friends got their diploma. Christian was in the video they showed interviewing the younger kids, and Emory got so excited!Toddler 2 HERE WE COME (where we begin potty training and leaving our paci at home!)!!!!!!









This big girl is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, could she be any cuter than that first pick!
Growing so fast!