
Christian's teacher emailed us these pictures of CC "working" today during school! Isn't that thoughtful. I know how busy busy busy teachers are during the day, so it means so much that her teacher took the time to do this! I just love all her teachers and want to give them a hug everyday for loving my little girl. Christian loves mrs. Morton so much, that the second she walks into my classroom at the end of the day she wants to run back to give her teacher a hug- before she has even hugged me!!! That makes me happy.

Today was hat day at school, so she wore her Tennessee Titians hat that uncle Robert bought her. Doesn't she look cute! Although, somehow her hair got so tangled in the Velcro she had to come to me during the day to get it out:)
And another exciting that that made our day was Christian read a book ALL BY HERSELF today! She was so proud of herself, that she wanted to call everyone she knew. We called gran, pawpaw, and aunt Paige. Next up was Mimi and Grandaddy, But for some reason we still have the "witching hour" at our house ( is that supposed to last all the way up to 2 1/2!), and everyone began falling apart. So we will continue our calls tomorrow.
Also, I can't get this little boy, Tripp, off my mind. One night I spent hours just reading and crying about what this little boy ( and his mommy) have to go through daily.( I don't know this family at all- just stubbled upon their blog while blog stalking:) Pray for this little boy and his mama.







No comments:
Post a Comment