Friday, September 2, 2011

Papaw's 17th birthday!

While Christian says I'm 84, she says Papaw is 17!






This past weekend, my parents came up onThursday to visit and celebrate my dad's bday. CC and I went to school while Emory got to spend the day swimming with gran and papaw at their hotel.











We spent the weekend swimming, eating, shopping, and getting a mani/pedi.






Gran bought CC some new boots that she loves and wants to wear with everything! she does look pretty cute in them! We went on a hunt for simple Keds but I can't find her size anywhere! So, this weekend I am searching everywhere in Bham since I have been informed by my "rule follower" daughter that she is not allowed to wear shoes that don't cover her toes!





We rode the merry-go-round and, of course, Emory names her horse "diamond diamond"! :):)

We had a fun fun weekend with gran and papaw! Thanks for coming up.
Then, starting Tuesday Emory decided that she was done wearing diapers and has been wearing big girl panties all day, every day! She even goes into the bathroom, gets her stool, puts her potty seat on the toilet, and goes potty "all by myself"! She even goes poo-poo by herself- although I need to teach her to wait for us to wipe or at least get more than one square of toilet paper!!! She will even wake up in the morning dry! Keep it up Emory:):):)
AND I am about to be a second cousin!! My cousin (who is more like my sister) is going to have her baby girl Monday, if not before! I'm beyond excited...only if they didn't live in Texas than I would be there in a heart beat. I'm dying to see/hold this little baby:):)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment