Sunday, September 11, 2011

Make sure your kids know you love them

My dad's best friend in whole wide world, Ken, had a son that worked for Cantor Fitzgerald in the World Trade Center. He past away ten years ago, on Sept 11th. His parents are incredible people with amazing faith, and a great amount of friends that help and support them.

This article was written about Ken and his sons.
I think on this this day we should take Andy's advice and "put a bear hug" on our kids and tell them we love them.

while you are praying for all the victims of 9/11 today, pray specially for the William's family. I know they would appreciate it. As a mommy I could only imagine that even though it's was 10 and 20 years ago since their sons past away, it's still hard to get out of bed each day.

I'm going to - as we say- squeeze my family's guts out.







No comments:

Post a Comment