Saturday, December 10, 2011

Catching up

Here are some random pictures from my phone....






At gran and pawpaws house over thanksgiving in the outfits I made them. I have learned that Christian's arms are WAY longer and Emorys torso/belly is bit longer/bigger than any pattern calls for, so I guess I will have to start making adjustments!!





Emory at her bi-annual kidney checkup. We got a good report- kidneys growing fine. We'll go in May to see if her kidney reflux has improved any- didn't last time we went but hopefully it will in may.





CC was such a good big sister holding Emory's hand the whole time






This is the picture Christian drew of Emory when she had the stomach bug! Pretty good detail,huh!






Chriatiand and kanani sleeping





Emory on the phone ordering pizza!






Christian on the phone with the police, telling them to come get Emory because she has been bad. She gave them directions too! I knocked on their bedroom door and said in a loud deep voice "open up this is the police"....scared the you-know-what out of Emory- because she thought they were going to "get my toes"!!!






Waiting to see Santa today






Emory bought Oreos at the mall and wanted me to take a picture to show pawpaw! I know my dad LOVES the fact that my girls know he loves Oreos- because now he gets to buy them and eat them more often:):):)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: