Sunday, April 29, 2012

Emory birthday weekend (Part 4)

After her birthday party, we went home to open a few birthday presents. Can you tell someone was excited!!

Christian took extra time to pick out the perfect gift for Emory. She got her a Whoopi Cushion ('poot-poot thing' as E says) and a cute magnetic letter writing board. CC was so excited for her to open it:)
After a few presents, then a nap, we headed back to Wee Flip for another birthday party for our great friend, Elise.

When we got home,  the cousins, Mimi, and Grandaddy came over to play and celebrate more. Here I am holding baby Whiting, thinking- 'hmmmm, I think I want another baby!!" Do you see both of our bottles?!

 Then we opened more presents. These are the fuzzy pink mustaches we got her! They were a hit!



Whiting even got in on the fun!



 Nothing more fun than the conga line with pink mustaches. These cousins have so much fun together!

 Then Miss 'Cool Girl' and Mr. 'I wore my mustache ALL night' kept opening presents.

 Mimi and Grandaddy got Emory the cutest miniature bike! It really is the smallest, cutest thing ever! She had Grandaddy take it out of the box to show her every little piece and tried her hardest to get him to put it together! If it weren't so late, I think she almost had him-  she's pretty good at talking ya into things!


Whiting sat with Mimi and watched her brothers and cousins run around like wild ones! Aren't they pretty?!

No comments:

Post a Comment