
We went to see Lorax a while ago and Emory loved sharing a coke with me! We had to drink like this every time she wanted a sip:)

It's been so pretty out we've been having many dinners outside (notice out healthy PB&J with goldfish dinner:)

Emory loves her beach hat gran and pawpaw gave her!

CC had a birthday party at Chucky Cheese (on a MONDAY= one Exhausted mama and CC)

-This is so funny to me. The girls were dancing and this little girl came up and was BREAKING IT DOWN! CC ran over to grab my phone to take a picture. I was just waiting for Christian to break out her "Eliane" move she is so good at doing:):):)

Palm Sunday at church

A bird has made a nest in CC's birdhouse she made! She so excited and proud! When Bryan went to look in it one day a bird actually flew out and into his face- wish I had a picture of that:)

Just because!-ha

Emory and I waiting for sissy at 'nastics

We finally got letters for Emory to have in their room. She takes the letters off a lot! CC NEVER even thought to touch them...ga- these girls couldn't be any more different from each other!!

CC on her zoo field trip- which I just realized I never blogged about- pics to come.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







No comments:
Post a Comment