A few of the spring clothes I've made for the girls.....
This is my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE fabric....isn't it cute! When we have our 10th girl:), I'm going to attempt to make bedding out of the this. Then the CC and EMory could wear their dress and match the bedding- hehe!!
The front
the back
My first dress I made w/o a pattern! Just looked at one of CC's dresses she already had.
The back- I love this fabric too!
hard to see how cute the fabric is on CC's dress. and the cute ruffle sleeves. These dresses are so simple to make and adorable!
another ruffle top dress... next time I won't take pics in the sun so you can see how CUTE the fabric is.
and just I think she's beautiful and love her to pieces! (only 23 more days until she turns 3- WOW!!)













Love love them all!!! You did an awesome job!!!!
ReplyDeleteI must've looked at the blog before you posted this bc when I checked this morning I saw the Easter post :)