Thursday, June 7, 2012

Christian's End of Year Party

I'm a little behind on blogging- just went through my pictures and realized I have some catching up to do!

CC had a great last week of school and many fun things going on. They got to bring their baby dolls and just be kids for a while. They all loved it. 

 They had a class breakfast party and showed a sweet video of pictures throughout the year. Sweet Mrs. Morton made a copy for all of the kids to take home. Of course, most of the mamas were crying!

 Mrs. Morton and CC
 Mrs. Young and CC






 Then they had an afternoon party with all the kindergarten classes and parents who wanted to come. CC loved me jumping with her in the bounce house! 

 Sidewalk chalk Christian!

They played tic-tac-toe over and over. Gran has taught her well- she won most of the games:)

CC still misses school. I'm not sure Mrs. Morton should be allowed to be a kindergarten teacher:):) She sure sets the bar high for the rest of her school career. She might be in 10th grade before she stops saying, "I miss Mrs. Morton"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment