We got everything ready for the tooth fairy to come to our house for the first time! A lady at work gave me this pillow at a baby shower for Christian. Isn't it pretty and it has a little pocket in the back to put the tooth.
CC wrote a letter to the tooth fairy!
The tooth fairy wrote her back!!! I have to give credit where credit is due. Bryan came in the kitchen and made this!!! How creative Daddy! Here's what the letter says:
Christian, Thank you for this tooth! I know it was your 1st to loose, so I left you an extra $5! Each one after this is worth $1. Keep 'em coming!
PS- I read your note and left your tooth.
Bryan went in to give her a kiss before she left and she was counting her money quietly in her bed!! Then we read the note and felt in the pocket for her tooth, which was not in there! We had to tear her bed apart, take the mattress off and search underneath to find it. Luckily, we did- WHEW!
She is saving her money and we are going to find a special box to hold her tooth.







No comments:
Post a Comment