We have been at the beach with Mimi and Grandaddy and had a wonderful time! I have a lot of pictures of the girls on the beach, but had to share this first.
We went to Baytowne to eat one night, and while we were there CC decided she wanted to do the zip line! We let her (and I kept thinking she would chicken out) and she LOVED every second of it- wasn't scared at all! She is our dare devil - just walked right off the edge without giving it a second thought. Whew! Am I CRAZY for letting her do it?!!! (still can't decide- ha!)
ignore my loud voice! She actually went across it two times!
look at how happy she was after she did it!
Bryan was up there with her. This is the view of her about to step off
There she goes!!!









Wow!!! WOW!!!
ReplyDelete