Wednesday, December 19, 2012

UGH...so behind

Okay- so I am SOOOOOOO behind on my blog and I am going to attempt to catch up before Christmas. I am mad at myself for getting so behind because I didn't 'write down' all the funny funny things that my girls have said in the past few months (for example- Emory's latest thing is talking on her  pretend phone to daddy's pretend brother (brudder) that she named Pooda. Pooda calls all the time while he is in on vacation. Then when Aunt Paige talks to Pooda and asks EMory if he is her brother too, Emory just looks at Paige like she is a loony tune and says "um....he's pretend!")
One excuse I'm giving is I am using all my craftiness and blogging/picture taking lately on my ten little four years that I spend the day with. I ABSOLUTELY love every one of them and they ABSOLUTELY drive me crazy just like my own kids.  I do so many crafts during the day I haven't wanted to sew and I take so many pictures of them during the day and put them on my class website. So then I don't want to blog about my own children. But it's worth it since I get to spend more time (less blogging) with my girlies during the day.

Okay...enough explaining.....I'm starting with our Christmas pictures-
 We were being super cheap and didn't want to pay anyone to take a picture. So I had the brilliant idea to take a tripod out to the log cabin behind CC's school to take a family pic. When got there, there was a professional photographer with a ton of equipment taking REAL pictures of another family. and we walked up with our tiny tripod and camera. Bryan was super embarrassed and didn't want to go. But I insisted b/c we all bathed and got ready and I refused to NOT take a picture!

 So, after about 500 pictures and running back and forth to set the timer, we ended up with some cute pictures! 
 I really wanted to get more of just the girls but Emory needed to use the bathroom- ugh!!


and this has nothing to do with christmas pictures, but I DID SEE Breaking Dawn 2 the same weekend we took the pictures! OOOOOOH MYYYYYY GAAAA- SO good! Just talking about it makes me want to see it again!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see your updates!! LOVE the 3rd pic of girls and your family pic is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete