Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back home:(

The car ride back seemed a little bit longer and there were a lot more "are we there yet? asked. But overall it wasn't too bad. We were all sad to leave- really sad. But we can't wait to go back.
 The only thing we would change would be staying one extra day, so that we could have time to swim and relax. Our hotel, Wyndham Grand at Bonnet Creek,  was awesome with 3 different pools and other stuff to do- definitely will go back! 


 We stopped at Gran and Pawpaw's house on the way back home. We stayed longer this time and told them all about our trip. Finally, after our visit they fell asleep. 


1,119.2 miles later we made it home! The moment we walked in the door, Bryan and I realized how EXHAUSTED we were. But the girls had the completely opposite reaction. They were bouncing off the walls and wanted to play play play. 

We bought Pirate stuff b/c 'we don't have any boy dress up stuff"! 

And now I am realizing why! They have hurt themselves with the swords and Emory came in with this surprise pirate look! Honestly- I'm not even sure what it is!

Now, I need a vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment