Saturday, June 1, 2013

Delirious but still going

So, we decided to stay the entire day at Magic Kingdom- 15 hours total with one tiny nap from Emory! 
The last time we were there and stayed for the parade/fireworks, we didn't realize that people started marking their spots hours before the parade started. So this time, we got there at 7:00 for the 9:00 parade (and people were already there before us!!). The girls were having the best time running around, dancing in the street (and we enjoyed sitting- ha!). We were all delirious by this point and here are the pictures to prove it! 











Seriously, the second the parade started Emory said she needed to use the bathroom! Too bad! 


Everytime I looked over and asked her what she thought of the parade, her response was "Umm, I think I need to use the bathroom"
We finally made it (barely) after the parade and had to push our way back to Daddy and CC. 
Made it home at 11:45 pm. Straight to bed for another early day!


Emory's silly dance moves to keep herself awake.....






No comments:

Post a Comment