Sunday, June 30, 2013

today's the day!

Today's the day- our little girl turns SEVEN!!!!! unbelievable!


 We woke her up and told her the story of the day she was born (they both love hearing their story). Then had Krispy Kreme (leftover) donuts. Doesn't she look so grown up here!
 Emory picked her out some fun things for her bday. Even though CC looks in pain, she really was happy!
 Then I gave her one more little gift from me. She wants absolutely everything on every commercial and has been dying for some hot huez hair chalk. I couldn't find any without ordering(adding to her Christmas list), but I found some neon colored hair mascara. Sooooo, both Emory and CC went to church with pink and orange stripes in their hair!!! She was beyond excited

 After church, we went to eat Mexican- her choice
They sang for a really long time (almost too long!) but she was so happy! 
Then we've spent the day playing with our new toys and doing the art projects she got for her bday. We are all exhausted from the busy, fun weekend.

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY Christian!

No comments:

Post a Comment