Wednesday, October 7, 2009

attempt




Okay....so I was blog stalking and looked at Mary Michael's blog. I loved the little shirt she made, and wanted to try it. The only fabric I had was from the bed skirt and vanity in CC's room. So I decided to make this shirt using Mary Michael's directions. SOOOOOOOO easy (from start to finish, it took less than an episode of Two and Half Men I was watching-including clean up and put away!!) The only white shirt I had to use was one with pleats at the top, so it was a little harder than one without pleats. I also drew the 'C' and cut it out without a pattern. So it's not perfect. But it was easy and I plan on making more with different shirts and fabric. If you see Emory and Christian constantly in a shirt with their initials, you will now now why!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mallory!!!! You are such a Martha Stewart these days. I love it!!!! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I need to check that out. I love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I'm going to have to ask you about that on Thursday. Good job.

    ReplyDelete