Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Busy

I went wedding dress shopping with Shanna. She looked good in every dress she tried on, but the one she picked is beautiful (this is not THE one, but still very pretty on)
Saturday, I spent the morning at the church making 950 chicken salad sandwiches for our Celebration Sunday luncheon. I forgot my camera at the actual luncheon, but everything turned out really nice (and the sandwiches were good- I thought I would never eat another chicken salad sandwich again after making so many!)

After making sandwiches we ran to get CC's hair cut.

At sweet 'n sassy you can get glitter in your hair and on your face after your haircut...CC is showing off her new haircut and glittery face.
We went to Davenports with the Anderson's and Burks' before heading to Boo at the Zoo on Saturday. This is sweet John Patrick. He is the cutest little boy.

heading to the zoo with my little lady bugs!

Cooper was Nemo....cutest costume! Can you tell CC is excited

It's hard to get 3 kids to look and smile at the same time..Still a cute pic though

Cooper kept shaking his tail and it was the funniest thing. Wish I caught it on camera, but my battery died.


While in the kitchen I looked out the window and saw this little creature on our deck. EWWW

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Mallory! I love the fashion shot of CC in the high heel- so glamorous!
    I deleted the comment before, I had a misspelled word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! So FUN! We have to play more often! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The costumes are so cute. Nemo is precious! Tell Christian Sophia is counting down the days until she gets to see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mallory - found your blog off Kelly's! Your family is so cute! See you Sunday night = )
    Alli Nations

    ReplyDelete