
went to dinner with some great friends. One of which is pregnant!!! And I couldn't be happier for her. Sarah is my best friend from high school and she is 17 weeks pregnant- and looks amazing! I am
soooooo sooooo sooooo happy for her!

went over to the
Meacham's house to watch the game! War Eagle (even though it was a horrible game and had these 4 adorable cheerleaders)

we watched CC and Sophia change outfits 10 different times and skip their nap (which later came back to bite us in the 'you-know-what')

bounced until we fell asleep!

tried on our Halloween costume for the first time

slept in our Halloween costume (I have the same picture of Christian in her first
Halloween costume doing the same thing!)

went to our church fall festival for games and fun

smiled for many pictures!

woke up happy! (always a plus!)

got a balloon flower!

laughed at our daddy taking our picture

went to visit baby Kate and take the
Scroggins' dinner.

hope that sweet Ava feels better (has had a fever all weekend- boo!)
We had so much fun Saturday! Sophia woke up Sunday and asked if Christian was coming back over. :) Love the costumes!! Precious!
ReplyDeleteThe Halloween costumes turned out great. The girls look adorable. It is so hillarious that E fell asleep jumping. It is a great pic of you two with her smiling. She looks so much older in that picture. Looks like a full weekend.
ReplyDeleteMama looks hot at her dinner date, go Mallory! And the girls costumes are utterly fantastic! I adore them! I hate we had to miss out on the church fun!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like such a fun weekend! I LOVE the pic of you and Emory! I also love the girls's Halloween costumes--absolutely precious! Emory is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
allison
Oh my goodness, they are too cute in their costumes. I love it. Emory looks like she actually likes it too. Good job!
ReplyDelete