Tonight, CC had her first Christmas program. I'm not sure who was more excited- me or her! She was just the cutest thing ever. I don't think she sang on cue with any of the songs, but as you can hear, not many of them did! I love being a mom, so I get to do things like this with my own kiddos! It's so fun watching them get excited b/c we are watching them do something they have learned in school....I just love it! To celebrate, we went out for pizza (and we were quickly reminded how NOT fun it can be w/ a 7 month old!!!).
And how cute is this....on the way out from the church Bryan heard a little boy say, "Hey mom, it's Christian. That's the girl I love."
Check her out in her musical debut....Christian Congleton!







She is SO CUTE !! I cant wait for Eli to do stuff like this. I am sure you where beaming with pride ... as you should be !!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!! I can't wait for things like this. You must be so proud of her.
ReplyDelete