Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jesus' Bday

This is how we started Christmas morning. CC had THE WORST NIGHT SLEEP of her entire 3.5 years. It was horrible- absolutely hysterically crying throughout the night. At this point, we were sure what was wrong with her.
This is what was waiting for her outside the door...SANTA came to see her but CC didn't care.

He came to see everyone.....we must have been very good this year.

Carter and Daddy helping Emory open her presents.

I was trying EVERYTHING to get CC to be excited about Christmas. She wanted nothing to do with opening presents. I couldn't believe it. She didn't care about the pink wig I thought she would LOVE or all 7 princess Barbies.....

Then it happened...............she threw up everywhere, right in the middle of all the gifts. UGH!!!!!!!!
She threw up about 5 more times after we made it to the bathroom, then instantly felt better. I thought for sure Ms. Drama would be bawling crying upset, but NOPE...I didn't even have time to let go of her hair before she was saying she wanted to play. The first thing she wanted to do was put on her press on princess nails.
I'm not sure what was wrong with her, but she was completely fine after that.
Grandaddy was the best and played with everyone and their new toys....including CC's new Barbies!!

The kiddos and the stockings. Robert's (my BIL) mom made all the children's stockings....

finally got to be excited about looking in her stocking.

The was an awesome present and a hit with everyone. Gaines got a life size pony that actually moves....GREAT GIFT!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little CC! Bless her heart! The first picture is priceless though. We miss you guys! Get back to Birmingham! :)

    ReplyDelete