between Christian and Emory- CC is/was a daredevil, try anything type of girl. Emory- NOT SO MUCH!

Emory will not even go down this stair without help! But today I was determined that she was going to try it.

She thought otherwise and we had a 20 minute battle.

She would start to do it, then decide it was too
dangerous!

Oh....she was so mad at me!!!!!!

On another note, I went into the smocking bird the other day to get somethings monogrammed and ran into some fabric that was calling my name! So I decided to sew some more!

I bought a new pattern with panties or shorts that have elastic ruffles on the bottom. ADORABLE ! Although, with
Emory's chucky monkey legs I will have to add more elastic...
hehehe!
Here is a glimpse into a few seconds of the show-down
Emory and I were having to get her to go down that damn stair.....
ultimately she won and I helped her. I'm a sucker!
So funny! Elise is the daredevil in our family. Wonder if our girls will balance each other out??? Em is so CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete