Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

The Easter bunny came to visit
He brought CC a spongebob movie (ugh.....but she loves it!) and roller skates. I'm excited to see if she enjoys roller skating.

Emory kissing her new miniature baby doll

Look at what the Easter Bunny brought Bryan!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took Easter pictures after church (my camera was accidentally on a different setting that made the pics turn out in sepia)

we have the same picture of Christian in her Easter basket! Emory loved it and would have sat like this all day :)


my beautiful little girls!

We had a wonderful Easter morning. We actually all 6 got ready, looked through our Easter baskets, had breakfast, and were out the door by 7:45 for early church- WHEW! The service was great and Christian was perfect the whole time. Then pictures, brunch, and naps.....another perfect day. I don't want the weekend to end. Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family photo!! That one should be blown up and framed-- it is beautiful! And I LOVE Emory in her basket, I am so going to have to copy that!!!

    ReplyDelete