Monday, April 5, 2010

Today

Emory was eating at banana with dinner. Her chair was close to the table, so she decided to grab the entire banana and sucked on it....no choking involved!
there was no getting it away from her!


at the risk of sounding absolutely CRAZY, I had to show you this. As you know from the post below, the Easter Bunny knew of Bryan's (my) love of the Twilight books/movies. Well, this afternoon, I was checking out at Walmart. When I opened my wallet this is what I found! I was laughing like crazy and a tad embarrassed! My hubby is funny!

We got Christian's dance pictures back. If you are family, you will be receiving a picture b/c the smallest package to order had about 20 pictures in it.

The group shot.....a very funny experience trying to get a group of 3/4 year olds to look and smile at the same time.

Emory still going at the banana!


Here is Christian dancing outside. She didn't know that we were videoing her. I was inside, so you can't hear but she is singing 'Party in the USA" at the top of her lungs!




3 comments:

  1. Silly girls!! Yes, I was glad you weren't around this weekend, I may have lost my husband to you b/c he totally had Edward Cullen hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad that Bryan got such an awesome gift from the Easter Bunny! :) I can't wait for MA to start taking dance lessons. Christian and Emory are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete