Monday, August 2, 2010

Member-Guest

CC and cousin Gaines
Carter absolutely LOVED playing with Emory.

and she loved for him to pick her up like this and run around




We celebrated Gaines' 3rd bday- all the kiddos helping blow out the candles

How CUTE is he! doesn't Emory look JUST like him?! I think they could be twins.

Aunt/Godmother Paige gives CC a piece of silver for every bday. She explained to CC that she can use it when she gets married. So CC keeps wanting to look at it and says "I have a knife I'll use when I get married":):) She has no clue what she is saying but it makes her very happy!!!

Saturday night we headed to the golf club for the end of the tournament. They had dinner, drinks, and three singer/songwriters there that have written famous country songs. We sat up close and personal with them while they told the stories of each song. I mean- it was the neatest thing. Songs from singers like Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, and Reba.
This weekend we headed to Bryan's parents for him to play in his dad's annual member-guest golf tournament. While they played golf, we hung out and let the cousins run wild together. They all had the best time playing and were perfect the whole weekend. What a fun weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment