Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mom of the year award

I have NEVER worn a shirt with someones face on it. I proudly wore it to CC's bday dinner. I should have known that I would be wearing the same shirt as half of pre-teens there when I had to buy a YOUTH XL just to fit in the shirt!


We were so stinkin' excited. We got there an hour early to make sure we had good seats.

So, after CC's fun birthday party, Angela and I headed to see ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I know.....I don't get the mom of the year award for going to a movie on my daughter's 4th bday. BUT........it was her bedtime and she was sleeping. I did have to keep it a secret that I was going to see Robert b/c CC loves him too!

Anyone else a Twilight fan?!!! Angela and I are- big time....even though she is Team Jacob and Team Edward (I'm not even sure that is allowed!)The movie was GREAT! It doesn't follow the book exactly and it changes a few thing, but overall it was excellent! Bryan would have been so annoyed with us b/c we constantly were pointing out how things were different from the book (he can't stand when I do that!). I thought the acting was a lot better than the first two b/c let's face it.....it's not the best acting out there:):). I am Team Edward all the way, but I did feel sorry for Jacob. I can't wait to see it again (with Fran on Sunday...hehehe).

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you look amazing in that shirt!! Maybe wearing youth shirts is the new thing we should all do :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so skinny! you look good in robert pattinson. i am team edward, for sure!! was this movie bloodier?? I dont like scary stuff.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt on you-- I was just telling Chris this a.m. about seeing girls/ladies in them at McWane yesterday, there was an awesome baseball tee w/ Team Cullen on it---I will go see it this weekend in Anniston, but can't pull off he shirt--- I did my wearing faces on the tees back in the NKOTB days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mal!!! Remember we can always share the mom of the year award.....On Sophia's 4th birthday she was at home sick while Stephen and I were at the John Mayer concert.
    I am so glad we were able to share the obsession together. It was a blast!!! I have decided that I am Team Edward deep down, but I just need to see that Jacob will imprint!!! Sweet Jacob needs to have someone that will love him!!!! I really do not think I can wait until November 18, 2011 for Breaking Dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so much fun!!!! And you are rockin that tee! :)

    ReplyDelete