Thursday, July 22, 2010

VBS- GALACTIC BLAST!




We had 4 youth helpers that were absolutely the best!

CC during the performance

CC and Emory were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see their Daddy! Emory was in the nursery, so when he went by to pick her up, she was running and giggling like crazy! And when he walked in to see Christian after the program, she went nuts screaming "THAT'S MY DADDY!!!"



Christian and I had VBS this week at our church. I was teaching CC's class along with another teacher, and I was a bit nervous about how it would go w/ us being in the same class. It only took her one day to realize that there were four 5th graders that were WAY cooler than her mama! It really was the best time but absolutely exhausting! We all three came home and napped afterwards. It was fun to see how CC is in the classroom and with other children....and I have to say- I'm a pretty proud mom! She is so sweet and caring to all her friends (although I have learned that she always wants to be the line leader!). I'm going to miss all the little kiddos we worked with this week....funny how attached you become to little ones in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to teach next summer, and the next, and the next......

2 comments:

  1. You were the best teacher ever, I think you are going to have to move up each year with Hudson....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught the 3 year old VBS class a couple of years ago, and it gave me a whole new respect for pre-school teachers. I came home exhausted too!! I also have requested school age kids every year since! :) I hate we missed it this year...it looked like a blast - no pun intended! :)

    ReplyDelete