Well, 9 years into teaching special education and it's finally kicking my ass. This is a very tough year and I'm finding that being a good special ed. teacher and a good mom is a VERY HARD COMBO! I am using every last bit of patience and energy between the hours of 7:30-3:00. Then trying to find some more energy to play and enjoy my own two kiddos. By the time they go to bed, I don't even have the energy to speak....poor Bryan (well, maybe he doesn't mind so much:):):)
I'll get to rest when my girls are 18, right??!!
Anyway, tomorrow's a new day!







I hate you are having a hard time!!! I'll be thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear it's so tough. I feel your pain about working full time and trying to be a good mom. My patience runs thin a lot these days too. If only we could win the lottery :).
ReplyDeleteWhen they are 18 yeah! Wishful thinking. Remember I've been there. Stress will just be different. Do you know many teachers with more than 2 or 3 kids??
ReplyDelete