Monday, September 13, 2010

Offering free dance lessons

CC loves to dance! We often laugh and call her Elaine from Seinfeld (have you ever seen the episode when Elaine is dancing at the wedding??..hehehhe- that's Christian!). Well.....it appears Emory has been watching Christian a little bit too close!!!

Angela- don't worry- Christian and Emory can teach you this exclusive dance move. You're sure to be the hit of any party!!!!

and yes....this is Justin Beiber from the VMA's!

4 comments:

  1. sooo cute! i love that song. was CC doing the moves that she saw justin doing? i was laughing because i could your dad's fan in the background.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!! I just made Stephen come and watch it!!! Oh, I love the Congleton girls so so much!!! Please let me know when I can come for the lessons. I am SO there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CC dances like her Mimi!!

    - Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is priceless. Those girls are a hoot together! How do you keep from laughing all the time?

    ReplyDelete