Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day weekend

My uncle, Sam, rebuilt this jeep! CC loved 'driving' it.
This is Sam. My BFF, Sarah's little boy! Isn't he a doll and such a great baby.
I was so happy to see Sarah and finally meet her little one!
We went to Ellen's house to kick off football season. I love spending time with her. I wish we lived in the same city.


I love these two! My favorite!

Papaw, Bryan, and CC went to feed the ducks and fish at the neighborhood lake. Christian loved feeding the baby ducks!


We got a mani/pedi! Thanks GRAN!

purple with flowers on her toes, pink with flowers on her fingernails! the girl knows what she wants and there is no changing her mind!

Emory is into doing puzzles and gets a lot of help from sister. CC is so patient with her and will say "blue circles goes in the blue circle" and show Emory what to do. Then Emory will instantly pick up the puzzle to undo it. It bothers CC to death! I heard her say to Emory this morning, "Fine Emory, you do it yourself!"

Emory practicing to be a doctor! Watch out for your eyes though, she will poke them out!
We headed to visit Gran and Papaw this weekend! We loved every second of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment