Thursday, September 9, 2010

More conversations with Christian

All of this was said today. She's a nut!
Driving home from school, I usually have a juice and snack for the girls. Today, CC wanted some of Emory's juice b/c she had finished hers.
CC: Emory can you share your capri sun?
Emory: (shakes her head no while sipping her capri sun) nu-uh
CC: Emory, God made the world, God made the sea. Emory, God made that capri sun. So give it to me!!!!
(I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING!)
**********************************************************************************
sitting with Daddy while watching TV, she decided she wanted to get down
CC: I'm done now.
Bryan: Oh, you're done here.
CC: Yep. Good Game (shakes Bryan's hand)
***********************************************************************************
CC: Okay, mama and daddy, let's pray. say it after me.
Dear Jesus, pray for my friends, my friend, Sophia, daddy's friend Alex is sick. And God, make sure Emory doesn't hit or pull my hair anymore, okay. And make sure she doesn't break my toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment