Thursday, December 16, 2010

Party Day for Emory!

For Emory's party I put together the party favors. I signed up for it b/c I found these adorable felt Santa bags in the $1 section at Target. I went a little overboard, I think, b/c I ended up spending all weekend and most every night this week getting them together (for only 9 kids!)...it's reindeer food and clear ornaments with their pictures.

Look at all the ornaments they did for us!! We LOVE them. I bought each of the girls trees for their rooms to put their ornaments on.....looks like I should have gotten Emory a bigger tree like we did Christian!

And this CRACKS ME UP!!!!! Her teacher had Christmas cards made for us when they had cookies with Santa one day! Isn't this hysterical! I love it!
Tomorrow is CC's party....can't wait to see her Christmas crafts!

2 comments: