Sunday, December 12, 2010

Visiting Santa

We got all dolled up again to visit Santa! How cute is this picture!

I know she's mine, but I think she is absolutely beautiful!

Aunt Paige sure does know how to make a girl's tush look good. Thanks Aunt Paige!


The girls did great waiting to talk to Santa.


Don't you just want to kiss this little face?! I can't get enough of her!

Then, it was almost our turn, so we had to do a little primping!


Okay, so Christian wrote this AWESOME letter to Santa with fantastic handwriting. She put a lot of time and effort into and also colored it. I was so proud and couldn't wait to laminate it and keep it to show her when she was older. Well, the damn Santa asked to keep the letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He folded it all up and stuck it under something. I was appalled! But it made Christian's day, so I couldn't yell, "You're crazy Santa if you think you are keeping that letter". So, I'm sure all of her hard work is in the trashcan at Brookwood Mall. It did make her happy and she talked about it all day and night (and maybe it's a good thing we don't have any proof that she asked for a dog and a leash for the dog.)

Emory LOVED LOVED LOVED Santa. We weren't really sure how it would go but she jumped right up and wanted to stay there. I think the two of them could have sat in his lap all day.



(random picture on this post)
After visiting Santa and naps, we had a night out on the town with friends (one of which is Mandy who I haven't hung out with in forever....we had so much fun). First we went to Chuy's (yummy!) then headed to our friends Christmas party (Allison- I love your sweater!:):):).
The best part of the night:
1. Bryan getting out of the car at CVS without putting it into park and the car went rolling---with me in it!
2. Denise hopping in the wrong car, taking her jacket off, settling in ,then noticing it wasn't her husband in the driver's seat!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where us the pic of the car rolling at cvs? That would be award winning!!
    Love all the girls' pictures, how beautiful are they? The pic of E while waiting on Santa---she looks like such a little lady!!! And I love E's tushie--- can I have an Aunt Paige, please? LA's bottom needs that adornment.....CCs headshot is darling andI can't believe that stupid Santa kept her letter!

    ReplyDelete