Tuesday, March 15, 2011

fun spring break...and a little obsessive


We've been having a great, laid back spring break. We've had a birthday party, friends over for dinner, zoo trip, and play date with friends so far. It's been so nice to take it easy and do whatever we want! I think we all needed a little break from the norm. Emory is back to being her sweet, go-with-the-flow personality and Christian has been sleeping in and having a ball being at home.
We might be making a quick trip to the doctor tomorrow...a few days ago CC said her ear hurt. THen today at dinner, she told me she has an ear infection b/c a little boy in her class shoved a pencil in her ear really hard and the lead got stuck and made it all the way to her brain. She can even feel it in her forehead. So, we might go check out to see if she has an ear infection lead in her brain/forehead.

In between our outings, I have been sewing up a storm! I can't stop. Bryan has been laughing at me b/c once I get something in my head, I won't stop until I do it. I picked up my appliquéd shirts from Chasing Charlie Designsand went straight home to make skirts and ruffle bloomers to match! Don't they look adorable- both the girls and the clothes!














What a mess!













I'm also making the girls a little outfit to wear on St. Patrick's Day! It's not really St. Patty's Day themed...just has a little green in it and it gave me an excuse to make something else! I've finished CC's dress and working on Emory's tomorrow. The last thing they need are more clothes, but it's fun!

1 comment: